Friday 12 October 2012

Gone again.

I've gone into another place again.
It would be amazing to share it with you.

But for now?
I think I will keep it to myself.
Everything I am making right now is just love & pleasantries.

I'll be appearing on a few compilations soon.

Im also working with a few artists that I love.

The split I was making with Consistency Nature came out. - Cat Chatter

Another one that came out is Bíð - my biggest album yet with 9,527 downloads/plays.

I put together a 4 track (two track each) with Sean Derrick Cooper Marquardt. Im very happy to work with him as his accidental guitar work is genius.

Talk about one genius & its time to mention another one, Mr Jason "EVIL" Covelli, an amazing man with a mouth that can tell you how it really is. His spoken word pieces are amazing. I am on a compilation put out by TRASHFUCK Records - Horrifying Reality, The Remixes Vol. 1.
Everyone put something to a spoken word piece by him.
Well, they are making another volume!
Aaaaand we are making a split together!

Hopefully I will be playing guitar on one of my next albums.
What I've been working on is playing with the delay on my amp.
Open C tuning (quite nice) clean tone.

But yeah.

Keep a look out for new things from me.

cj/bash

No comments:

Post a Comment