Tuesday 8 January 2013

Another lot of new things from me.

Firstly...

Tracks; The most recent track of mine is PHANTASM NOCTURNES - Open The Box (Bash Novas Hell In a Box Remix)

Well then, I begin with a track taken from PHANTASM NOCTURNES aka Betty Koster.
The story for making this remix -
I gave her a little comment on her original - 
Open The Box Nightmare Remix .. later on Facebook we got to talking & I ask her to email me the samples for the remix as with a new project name; Shooting Birds Out The Sky.

I check out the samples out & note their ambient feel to them, much like all things Bash Nova...
spent a while fucking about & got into it. The remix became a lovely spiral of ambiance rolling in the space of a tiny forlorn fear of the Cenobites...Secondly...

Album
s;
After a long while of them gathering 
digital mold, I put out 3 new 7 track albums for free...
(I am a great guy, aren't I??)
1. Baritine
2. Mimeo

3. Forgetting Enlightenment

I totally for got to mention another album that was put out!! 

A split release with a master of  the Accidental Guitar technique; Sean Derrick Cooper Marquardt!
Bash Nova Vs Sean Derrick Cooper Marquardt


That is about it from me with updates.
You can check out more of my work in the following link
s;
Shooting Birds Out The Sky Bandcamp
Shooting Birds Out The Sky Soundcloud

Icolmkill Bandcamp
Icolmkill Soundcloud

Notice I haven't mentioned 
Swin Deorin...

Enough of him for the time being ;)

cjt2013x

No comments:

Post a Comment