Thursday 26 September 2013

Recent works

My last entry dealt with a want of new auditory structure for this project.
After the album was released ( that album being Subjective Purity - click to link up to the release) I got a lot of help from friends.
I ended up creating something new - Bòidheach Ròs EP
This album was a very big turn, it ended up being very helpful in the making of the next one - Contact of Flesh.
A couple of months settle as I make music with other projects then something itches me. The new sound isn't good enough. Where are the amazing sound design drones and dark ambient horror driven passages?
It whizzed by me.
Then I got a second win.
Apeiron is released.
Another part of me flinches and I ooze out another release - Haze of Emptiness.

I am still going.

No comments:

Post a Comment